1. How much for delivery?
It depends on the total weight of your order and where you are shipping to.
Standard delivery costs are:
Orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving payment, unless there is a delay in manufacturing due to back order. If this is the case, you will be contacted immediately and given an estimation of manufacturing time.
You will be provided with a tracking number issued by Australia Post via email that you can track online.
3. Can I pick up my order instead of delivery?
Unfortunately we do not have a store front to offer product pickup, however we do have an approved partner gym in Brisbane Northside where you can collect your purchase on arrangement only. Please let us know what you would like to get and we can take it from there.
4. How much weight will Gravity Grips products hold?
To ensure that Gravity Grips are supporting the industry with the highest quality products, stringent manufacturing procedures and batch testing processes are followed. Each Gravity Grips product is batch-numbered according to the date it is manufactured in accordance with GG.PRO.001 Manufacturing procedure. From each batch, a sample number are selected at random and user-tested in controlled conditions by our internal product tester. Of the sample number, one product is dead-weight hang tested up to and including 125kg.
5. I've dropped my Gravity Grips product on a concrete / solid surface. What should I do?
While we provide an Installation Guide with purchase and recommend taking care when installing and uninstalling your product to an apparatus, drops and knocks do happen.
We use the highest quality materials and follow strict quality control manufacturing and testing procedures to ensure the product is as strong and durable as possible, but if a fall or drop from height onto a solid flooring surface where damage to product may occur, it has the potential to crack or damage the integrity of the product, including the eyelet bolt. If a drop occurs, inspect the product for any surface stress cracks or breaks, decommission immediately if identified and contact us at email@example.com.
6. Is my product under warranty?
Only from defects in materials and workmanship at the date of purchase. Gravity Grips sole liability is limited to repairing or replacing products that suspected as faulty by the purchase and are returned within a 14-day period, provided they have not been subjected to obvious abuse, neglect or misuse.
Faulty items, abuse, neglect or misuse is at the discretion of Gravity Grips Managing Directors.
Warranty does not cover:
- Items that have not been used for their intended purpose or in an unreasonable manner
- Ordinary wear and tear or cosmetic damage
- Items that have been improperly installed
- items that have been modified
- items that have not been properly maintained
- items that have not been stored properly
- damage caused as the result of a failing or failed attachments
Please refer to the Gravity Grips Terms and Conditions 2017 and Gravity Grips Installation Guide 2017 for more information.
6. I am a gym owner. Do you offer contracts and payment plans for large orders?
Yes. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Do you support local events and competitions?
Absolutely, please get in touch with us at email@example.com and provide a link or detailed description of your event or competition.